Developed to give you world-class training on your road bike, this power meter features a Shimano Ultegra R8100 crankarm (left arm only) and a Stages Cycling (non-drive side left) power meter. Compatible with all frames that fit Shimano Hollowtech II cranks, this model offers +/- 1,5% accuracy in all conditions, so you can enjoy precise data measurement. It is also both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart ready for seamless integration with your wireless smart device, making it easy to run Stages Link, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others. Powered by a high-quality CR2032 coin cell battery, it provides up to 200+ hours of battery life and comes with a range of ride-enhancing technologies, so you can get the most out of every training session. Whether you're training for an event or trying to beat your own personal best, this power meter is engineered for performance.
Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as Standard Equipment
Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. Active Temperature Compensation (ATC) is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual Meter Calibration for the Most Accurate Results
Each Stages Power meter is calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1,5% accuracy level, which is the industry best for non-scientific power meters. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by the Stages Cycling system, as it's a real measurement and not an estimation.
- Power Meter Housing: Low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool-free battery replacement on the left arm.
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (Coin Cell: CR2032).
- Active temperature compensation.
- Accelerometer-based cadence measurement or the option to use a Hall-Effect-based system with a magnet (coming soon).
- Wirelessly upgradeable firmware.
- LED indicator for visual indication of battery levels and zero-reset confirmation without connected app or head unit.
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution.
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength.
In The Box
- Stages Power L: Non-drive-side power meter.
- High quality CR2032 coin cell battery.
- Lifetime access to Stages Link for power meter management and firmware upgrade.
- 2 months free access to Stages Link premium training and coaching features.
- Product Identification Card with Serial Number and ANT+ ID Number.
- User Guide.