LK BIKES DELIVERY INFORMATION
Here at LK Bikes, we aim to deliver your items quickly and efficiently as possible. However, there is the odd occasion where the stock might change when you purchase an item. If this occurs we will contact you straight away with an updated estimated delivery time to re-stock the product or provide you with an alternative solution.
Unfortunately, we do not deliver outside of Ireland/Nothern Ireland, regardless of the bike or amount spent.
Standard Delivery: Standard Delivery is Free when the order is over €50.00. If the order is for a bicycle, we can deliver boxed to your location. This means you will need to assemble the bicycle yourself. For orders that contain food, accessories, parts, and other items, they will be delivered via An Post.
- When you place your order you will receive an email that your order is in progress. This can take 2-3 working days.
- Once the order has been posted it can take 2-3 working days to be posted by An Post here in Ireland. For orders paid for before 12 am, next-day delivery is available.
- If you have any questions on your order status then please contact Gavin or Mark on [email protected]
Please note: that at certain times of the year (Christmas etc.) when demand is high you should allow extra days for shipping.
Returns & Replacements
Obviously, we want you to be happy with every product you purchase from us both online or in-store at LK Bikes. Please do not remove labels from products or dispose of packaging while you are making up your mind as this may affect your ability to return an item.
If you choose to return an item, it must reach us in original unused condition with all labels attached and any packaging that may have formed part of the item i.e. boxed goods. At all times your statutory rights are protected.
Making a Return
In the event that you are not satisfied or have changed your mind, you may return any item or items within 14 days of the dispatch date and, following inspection of the product, we will refund you for the cost of the item minus the outgoing delivery charge via the original payment method used.
Please note: that the cost of the return is not the responsibility of LK Bikes. We reserve the right not to accept "change of mind" returns outside of this period. Goods may also be returned in person to our store.
Returns should be posted to:
LK Bikes, John Crossan Business Park, Bonagee, Letterkenny, Donegal, Ireland.
- Our flat rate shipping costs only cover Ireland/Nothern Ireland, any orders outside of Ireland will be calculated and we will advise our shipping costs prior to accepting the order. We will endeavor to ship all orders within 2 working days from receipt of the order (unless otherwise advised or bike orders).
- Delivery will be made between 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
- We use An Post as a delivery partner.
- What does "in stock’" mean – this means the product is in stock in store. Please note there is the odd occasion that products might be out of stock.
Standard Delivery – 48 hours
€6.00 delivery fee for orders under €50.00, free delivery on orders upwards of €49.99.
Boxed bike delivery is free, but will require minimal assembly.
At all times we will do our best to ensure that product information and technical specifications listed on our website for the products we sell are correct and accurate. However, it may sometimes happen that some of the information featured may be incomplete, inaccurate, or may contain typographical errors. Any errors are wholly unintentional and we apologize if erroneous information is reflected in merchandise price or item availability. If it comes to our attention that an item is incorrectly priced on our website we reserve the right not to proceed with your order as we are not obliged to sell any item at the incorrect price. We reserve the right to amend errors or to update product information at any time without prior notice.