126 chain links for more fun, 12 gears for every challenge. The SRAM Eagle XX1 bike chain has been completely revised to make sure you can master every challenge. It is efficient, durable and effective which can already be seen from the chain’s design that was specifically adapted to SRAM’s Eagle X01 and XX1 group. It has no sharp edges for high comfort and smooth running.
Smooth chain inner-plates and consistent chain riveting increase the overall strength of the SRAM Eagle XX1. Thanks to a titanium-nitride coating and the HARD Chrome™ technology, the chain is also water-resistant and very quiet. Thus, the SRAM Eagle PC XX1 achieves reduced friction as well as increased resistance to corrosion and optimized mileage.
• 12-speed chain
• 126 links
• Compatible with SRAM Eagle X01 and XX1 groups
• FLOW LINK™ technology for better chain control and higher mileage
• HARD Chrome™ technology with titanium-nitride coating for high mileage thanks to reduced corrosion and less friction
• Hollow Pins™ for increased plate strength, shifting efficiency and a low weight
• Nickel-plated outer plates
• Chrome-plated inner plates and rivet pins
SRAM HARD CHROME™ chains have four times the elongation (wear) resistance to SRAM’s other chains. This is thanks to the new finishing process on the inner links and rollers. Push pin strength and ultimate strength are equivalent to other current SRAM chains. The HARD CHROME™ chain lasts longer and is extremely strong.
The ultra-smooth chain inner plates are completely devoid of square edges, which reduces friction on cassette and chainring. The result: quieter performance and increased durability of components. The chain design allows a narrower overall profile. Therefore, the chain can withstand greater angles. Flatter outer plates make for more consistent chain riveting and enhanced overall strength.