The Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 11-speed rear derailleur reduces the forces needed at the lever, while working in a reliable, fast and precise manner. Two versions with either a short or a long derailleur cage allow you to choose between a smaller gear range for flat terrain or a larger gear range with reserves for steeper roads. The Shadow RD design makes the rear derailleur more compact and improves shifting stability. Moreover, it is closer to the frame, which ensures better protection of the components.
· Compatible with 11-speed
· Shadow RD technology
· 4 Teflon coated connection pins
· Weight: approx. 200 g (SS), approx. 210 g (GS)
· Max. sprocket size: 25 - 30 teeth (SS), 28 – 34 teeth (GS)
· Min. sprocket size: 11 - 14 teeth (SS), 11 - 12 teeth (GS)
· Total capacity: 35 teeth (SS), 39 teeth (GS)