The Shimano Sora 2x9 speed road crank uses a high-end 4-arm design and compact 50-34T chainrings and is available in 165, 170, and 175mm crank arm lengths.
2-piece design allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart (outboard the frame) or press fit 86.5mm enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter. There is also the benefit of easier installation, adjustment and maintenance.
- 2-piece design double-ring 9-speed chainset from the excellent value Sora range
- SG-X chainrings feature strategically placed chain pick-up pins and tooth profiles to ensure fast and positive shifting
- Compatible with Hyperglide (HG) chains
- Aluminium crank arms
- Aluminium outer chainring with hard-wearing steel inner chainring
- Compatible with 9-speed drivetrains
- 50/34T chainring combination
- 175mm crank length