Race-Tested Tyre Sealant
This tyre sealant was developed by the world’s top downhill and pro peloton teams to create the highest performing sealant possible. Easy to apply and easy to clean, the formula is non-corrosive, biodegradable and will wash off with water. Compatible with tubeless-ready and full UST wheels/tyres, this sealant works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20 °C to +50°C. It’s perfect for attaching to your Presta valve and an ideal addition to your toolbox or backpack for maintenance on the move.
- For Downhill/Enduro/Road
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Seals porous tyres and bead/rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6+ months in temperate climates* and won't ball up
- Contains cutting-edge microfibre molecules to fill large holes and tears
- Includes a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures
- Biodegradable, non-corrosive and easy to wash off with water
- Ammonia free
- CO2 Compatible
- Capacity: 1L
Minimum Amount Per Tyre:
- (add up to 30ml extra for increased protection)
- Road: 30-45ml (2 to 3 scoops)
- 26" MTB & 27.5": 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- Cross 700c: 60-75ml (4 to 5 scoops)
- 29" MTB: 105ml-140ml (7 or the whole pouch)
- Downhill: 120-140ml (8 or the whole pouch)
Directions For Use
- Shake bottle vigorously before use.
- Put your bike in a work stand if possible.
- Start by removing the plastic seal under the bottle cap, cut the top off the nozzle and insert the fill tube.
- Remove the core of your Presta valve (if you have non-removable valve cores, simply pour directly into your unseated tyre and remount).
- With the valve at the 12 o’clock position and using the non-drive side of the bike, push the fill tube over the valve and rotate the valve to the 6 o’clock position.
- Squeeze in the desired amount, re-insert the valve core and inflate the tyre in accordance with your manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Repeatedly spin the wheel, shake it from side to side and hey presto, you’re now ready to rock ‘n’ roll!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Do not drink.