STRONG, RELIABLE AND TUBELESS READY, THIS MODERN XC WHEEL LIVES UP TO THE LEGENDARY CROSSMAX NAME.
The name Crossmax has a long history in the world of XC riding and racing.
This Tubeless Ready wheelset lives up to its name with many of the same features and technologies as pro-level XC race wheels, but at a far more attainable price. One of the key factors is our UST technology, which allows for easy setup of tubeless ready tires and gives you all the associated benefits including better traction and control, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures. The rim design features a 25mm internal width with a hookless profile, a sensible setup for tubeless XC tires.
The wheels are built with 24 straight-pull spokes to save weight and maximize wheel strength, so you get just the right balance of efficiency and durability. Power transfer is handled by our new ID 360 freehub, which is compatible with all common axle standards.
KEY BENEFITS :
Efficient, strong and reliable XC performance.
New wider (25mm internal) sleeved rim design is lighter without compromising strength.
24 straight-pull spokes ensure optimum stiffness and reliability.
Smoother ride, increased traction and a reduced risk of punctures.
UST design and tubeless rim tape makes it easy to set up tubeless ready tires.
Trickle-down technology from high-end Mavic XC wheels.
Reliable ID 360 freehub system and lightweight rim design.
- Front axle: 15 x 110 mm thru axle
- Rear axle: 12 x 148 mm thru axle
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- ETRTO size 29": 622x25
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
Intended Use :
- Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts
- Color: Black
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1930 grams
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, round
DELIVERED WITH :
- Tubeless rim tape
- User guide