Discover the fun and the benefits of riding with the Kéo Classic 3 clipless pedal.
Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability.
- USAGE: Beginner to advanced
- BODY: Composite
- AXLE: Chromoly
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm
- BEARINGS: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 15,7 mm
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 400 mm²
- FLOAT: 8 to 12 adjustable spring
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 140 gr (348 gr per pair with cleats and screws)
- COLORS: Black
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws
- GUARANTY: 2 years
CHROMOLY SPINDLE FOR MORE RELIABILITY
The Kéo Classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle-bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle-bearing cartridge in place.
A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals. LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation).
LOOK spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (creating a shock on each rotation). This test is far more grueling than the current industry standard, the EN14781.
- Large, wide contact area for excellent stability thru the pedal stroke
- Aesthetics are important: choice of 3 colors to match your pedals to your bike
- All of LOOK's expertise at an affordable price
|Total stack height (pedal + cleat)
||17,8 mm (11.5 + 6.3 mm)
The compact design of the KEO standard cleats was developed to reduce the total combined weight of the pedal and cleat, whilst remaining compatible with all cycling shoes on the market. Engagement and disengagement are reassuring and efficient. Choose your preferred float range from our 3 options ranging from 0° to 9°.