SRAM X5 10 Speed Rear Derailleur
Designed with SRAM's expert technology, this 10 Speed Rear Derailleur benefits from Exact Actuation and Direct Route Technology for precise and effortless shifting. This dependable derailleur can be adjusted to suit whatever challenges you meet on the trail, making this reliable component the top choice for mountain bike (MTB) riders.
- Use: Mountain Bike
- Speed: 10 speed
- Material: Alloy B-Knuckle, Alloy Links, High Strength Grilon Composite P-Knuckle
- Cage Material: Aluminium, Aluminium Steel
- Cage Sizes: Long, Medium
- Capacity: Medium 39T; Long 47T
- SRAM Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance
- Direct Route Technology for lighter effort shifting
- Compatibility: 36-tooth cassette
- Part No: RD-X5-A1
- Exact Actuation: When SRAM launched the road technology from scratch they reapplied the MTB proven SRAM 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement) for 10 speed rear shifting. Exact Actuation helps to simplify/stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension. The result: the easiest index shifting system to set up and it stays that way.
- MatchMaker Compatible: Save weight and clutter on the bar with MatchMaker. This system holds AVID® levers, a number of SRAM triggers and the RockShox PushLoc control—all with one tidy, light clamp.
- Colour: Black
- Size: Long Cage, Medium Cage
- Speed: 10 Speed