The Continental Grand Prix 5000 Tyre takes the excellent performance of the popular Grand Prix 4000 S II tyre and makes it better. This new version offers 12% more rolling resistance, 20% more puncture protection and is 10g lighter (700x25mm). It also features new Active Comfort technology that absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride.
- Use: Road
- Type: Clincher
- Size: 700x23, 700x25, 700x28
- Weight: 205 g (650x25B), 230 g (650x28B), 205 g (700x23), 220 g (700x25), 250 g (700x28), 295 g (700x32)
- TPI: 330 threads per inch
- ETRTO: 23-622 (700x23), 25-622 (700x25), 28-622 (700x28)
- Folding bead
- Lazergrip: To make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tyre's shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- Active Comfort: The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tyre's construction, Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and gives your a smoother riding sensation.
- Black Chili: The legendary compound on a whole new level. Made to provide excellent grip, greater mileage and efficient rolling resistance.
- Vectran Breaker: Synthetically produced high-tech fibre that is extremely resistant at a very low weight. Outstanding puncture protection, more resistant and protective than ever.