The Continental Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready tyre comes to improve the performance of the previous version Grand Prix 5000. This new version improves rolling resistance by 20% thanks to the 2/220 TPI casing, 28% more puncture protection thanks to the 3/330 TPI casing on the sidewalls and is 50 g lighter in 700x25. In also features new Active Comfort technology that absorbs vibrations and smoothes your ride.
This Tubeless version offers 5% more rolling capacity and is 5% more resistant than the regular version.
- Use: Road
- Type: - Tubeless Ready
- Size: 700x25, 700x28, 700x30, 700x32
- Weight: 250 g (700x25), 280 g (700x28), 300 g (700x30), 320 g (700x32)
- TPI: 2/220 threads per inch
- ETRTO: 25-622 (700x25), 28-622 (700x28), 30-600 (700x30), 32-622 (700x32)
- Folding bead
For initial fitting we recommend using at least 30 ml of Conti RevoSealant per tyre. Then rotate the tyre (wheel) to spread the Conti RevoSealant inside the tyre and pump up to the maximum allowable pressure.
Check the pressure before the next output and set the desired pressure.
- Lazergrip: To make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tyre's shoulder and provides outstanding cornering.
- Active Comfort: The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tyre's construction, Active Comfort technology absorbs vibrations and gives your a smoother riding sensation.
- Black Chili: The legendary compound on a whole new level. Made to provide excellent grip, greater mileage and efficient rolling resistance.
- Vectran Breacker: Synthetically produced high-tech fibre that is extremely resistant at a very low weight. Outstanding puncture protection, more resistant and protective than ever.