Park Tool Bottom Bracket/Cassette Tool BBT-5/FR-11
Specially created by Park Tool to suit Campagnolo’s bottom brackets and cassette lockrings, the BBT-5/FR-11 bike tool is an essential workshop addition. Made from tool-specific alloy steel, it’s made for repeated use and its large nut-style base makes it easy to use with wrenches or your vice, enabling you to get the grip you need to remove stubborn components. Plus, despite its high strength, Park Tool gave it thin-walled sides, so you can easily remove cassettes without the need to disassemble the hubs axle.
- Material: Heat Treated Alloy Tool Steel
- Fits all Campagnolo® cassette lockrings
- Also fits Campagnolo® Record™, Chorus™, Centaur™, and Athena™ bottom brackets
- The outside diameter of the BBT-5/FR-11 is 22.8mm and has 12 splines
- Always use a skewer or axle nut to hold the tool firmly in place during removal and installation
- Centre bore for axle or spindle clearance is 16mm