BIKE WAS USED BY STAFF MEMBER FOR FEW MONTHS WHILE WAITING ON HIS ORDERED BIKE
BIKE HAS 170 KM ON IT AND IS IMMUCAULATE
The Powerfly 7 is an electric mountain bike built with quality trail components, a high-performance Bosch e-MTB system and a durable aluminium frame featuring our new Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system that fully encases the battery. RockShox air suspension, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain and a dropper post make this e-MTB the ideal choice for those who want a boost on the climbs so they can get rad on the way down.
You want more than just the added capability of electric-assist. You also want quality mountain bike parts that make the biggest difference on the trail, and an upgraded controller with a full-colour screen that gives you Bluetooth connectivity and loads of enhanced ride tracking and fitness features.
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a new Bosch Performance CX motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and an ergonomic Kiox controller. Plus, a RockShox 35 Gold RL fork, a 1x12 Shimano drivetrain, 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 tubeless-ready wheels and a dropper post.
If you're picky about your parts, you want Powerfly 7. You get wider wheels for better traction and stability, a stiffer fork for more precise steering and a refined Shimano drivetrain that gives you smoother shifting with a lighter touch.
- The better-than-ever Bosch motor is smaller, lighter and more efficient. It feels more natural while you’re pedalling, and has less drag when you’re not
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info, connects with your Bluetooth®-enabled devices and has a built-in theft prevention feature
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it's out of the way on descents and easier to dismount if you’re loaded down
- You can boost your Powerfly’s utility by adding a rack and mudguards, plus built-in wiring lets you easily install lights powered by the motor