FX 2 Disc is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a penny and ask for change, even when the weather isn't cooperating. Train, commute or ride for fun with the lightweight aluminium frame, 18 speeds, and semi-skinny tyres that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
A lightweight aluminium frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 18 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedalling too hard or too soft, powerful disc brakes and mounts that make it easy to accessorise your ride!
The FX 2 Disc is a hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
- More confident braking means that bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- FRAME Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR
- Fork FX Alloy, flat-mount disc, rack mounts, 405 mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew 5 mm QR
- Hub front Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- Hub rear Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, 135x5 mm QR
- Rim Bontrager Connection, double-wall, 32-hole, 20 mm width, Schrader valve
- Tyre Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x35c
- Max tyre size 38c without mudguards, 35c with mudguards
- Shifter Shimano Altus M2010, 9-speed
- Front derailleur Shimano Acera T3000, 34.9 mm clamp, top swing, dual pull
- Rear derailleur Shimano Altus M2000, long cage
- Crank Forged alloy, 46/30, chainguard, 170 mm length
- Bottom bracket Sealed cartridge, 68mm
- Cassette Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
- Chain KMC X9
- Pedal Bontrager City pedals
- Max. chainring size 1x: 42T, 2x/3x: 48T
- Saddle Bontrager Sport
- Seatpost Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- Handlebar Bontrager alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- Grips Bontrager Satellite
- Stem Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 90 mm length
- Head set 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- Brake Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat-mount, 160 mm rotor
- Rotor size Max brake rotor size: 160 mm
- Weight M - 25.86 lb / 11.73 kg
- Weight limit This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).