The Allant+ 5 is a versatile e-bike built for riders, commuters and weekend adventurers who want a powerful, comfortable electric bike at an affordable price. A reliable Bosch drive system that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe), road-smoothing suspension fork, sturdy 27.5" wheels and thoughtful features make this electric bike a smart solution for getting around town and even exploring gravel paths.
You’re looking for a high-value e-bike with equal parts performance and comfort. You plan to ride a lot, and you want a do-it-all e-bike that enables you to do more and go further than ever before.
A sleek, lightweight hydroformed aluminium frame, a down tube-mounted 500 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance Line CX (250 W, 85Nm) drive system that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and a Purion controller. Plus, a suspension fork with lockout, a 9-speed Shimano drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, front and rear lights, mudguards and a rear rack.
This e-bike earns top marks in tech and value. It's equipped with a powerful Bosch system, a suspension fork that soaks up bumps, and a quality parts group chosen for reliability and durability over the long haul.
- A powerful drive system and thoughtful features make it even more feasible and fun to leave your car at home
- The position 4 geometry gives riders an active riding position without sacrificing comfort
- The stiff 27.5" wheels with thru axles provide reliable and stable handling, while the high-volume tyres deliver a more comfortable ride
- The fork's lockout feature ensures that you're always riding efficiently: close it for smooth tarmac, open it up on rougher roads
- The elegant and compact Bosch Purion controller lets you check your speed, distance and battery range
The all-new Bosch Performance Line CX motor is lighter, smaller and quieter than previous versions, for cleaner integration and more nimble handling. It’s also more efficient so you can go further on a single battery charge. Use the intelligent eMTB mode to automatically adjust the amount of assist to match the terrain. It’s a set-and-forget mode that delivers just the right amount of power so you can focus on enjoying the ride.