This powerful turbo trainer features a magnetic brake that's ideal for quiet training sessions and provides resistance up to 1,050 watts of power. Plus, it has 10 resistance levels that are easily controlled by a handlebar-mounted lever. And, the setup is easy, requiring just two simple clicks and you’re ready to go.
Efficient, Quiet and Realistic Turbo Training Experience
This trainer's relatively large flywheel generates a realistic ride feel, and it comes with a closed resistance unit to reduce noise. Plus, the included multifunctional front wheel support ensures not only a natural cycling position, it also serves as a handle to carry the trainer.
Compatible with Apps such as Tacx Training App and Zwift, when Using a Speed Sensor
The Tacx Boost Turbo Trainer allows you to track speed and distance and train with your favourite apps - such as the Tacx Training app, Zwift and TrainerRoad, when using a Speed Sensor, sold separately on Wiggle and available at the links below.
TACX BOOST TRAINER BUNDLE---------
Product description Tacx Boost Bundle Turbo Trainer
The Tacx Boost indoor trainer is easy, affordable and quiet. Now you can keep your training going year-round while tracking how far and how fast and even train with your favorite app1.
This tiny sensor knows a lot. It gives you speed and distance for indoor rides.
Crank it up. Manually control resistance with 10 levels and up to 1,050 watts.
Work out without waking the whole household.
Super simple setup. It’s ready in two clicks. Promise.
Get a realistic ride feel from an actual flywheel.
Included front wheel support makes it easy to move and store.
Included speed sensor allows you to track speed, distance and virtual power when training with your favorite apps1 such as the Tacx Training app, Zwift and TrainerRoad. Some apps may require a subscription.
You won’t need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS: 26.6 x 25.6 (675 x 650 mm)
- DIMENSIONS WHEN FOLDED: 22.2 x 16.1 x 9.7 (565 x 410 x 245 mm)
- WEIGHT 18.8 lbs (8.5 kg)
- HEIGHT 16.1 (410 mm)
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION: ANT+ connectivity, BLUETOOTH wireless technology
- CONTROL BY: Handlebar resistance lever with 10 positions
- READ OUT ON: Smartphone, tablet, bike computer, computer with ANT+ antenna
Indoor Training Features
- MAGNETS: 2 x 8 permanent ferrite magnets
- TRANSMISSION: Roller, 30 mm
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENT: No power required
- SUITABLE AXLES: Width of rear fork: Race 130 mm, MTB 135 mm. Adapters for other widths available.
- MAX POWER: 1050 Watt
- MAX TORQUE: 17 Nm
- MAX BRAKE FORCE: 50 N
- FLYWHEEL: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- MASS INERTIA: 20.2 lbs (9.2 kg)
- CALIBRATION: Spin down
- OUTPUT: Speed and virtual power
- MEASURED SPEED: YES
IN THE BOX:
- Booster Trainer
- Front wheel support
- Speed Sensor
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)