Footwear plays a vital role in a cyclist's arsenal. It significantly influences the sensations experienced when pedalling. From the initial gesture when you adjust your shoes to fit your feet, through how comfortable they are and how they perform, to the moment you release and remove them, it all helps to convince you that you made the right choice with the Spiuk Rocca. A model conceived for tenacious mountain bikers that don't want major technicalities; for sportspeople whose main objective is to simply enjoy cycling in nature.
Uncomplicated and free of mechanisms, containing just the three classic Velcro straps, the size and position of which have been carefully optimised, with one Velcro strap concealed below the upper to adapt to all types instep, regardless of how high. Their DSS (Drilling Shell System) upper and extensive mesh surface area at the front ensure perfect ventilation. The combination of their studied form and XC-S sole that provides excellent grip and stability. It all helps ensure ROCCA has great features, is comfortable and robust, a shoe that always motivates you to push further during your outings.
- Stylish looking, modern product.
- Highly-resistant and adaptable synthetic upper.
- Optimum ventilation via DSS (Drilling Shell System) and extensive mess areas.
- Textured reinforced heel piece and toe cap.
- Three Velcro adjustment straps.
- Concealed Velcro below the upper to adjust for high insteps.
- Rigid, lightweight XC-S sole. Polyamide base with high-resistance TPU heel and toe protection.
- Weight: 726 g (pair; size 43).