XP Unisex Winter Gloves
Temperature range: 0º»12º C / 32º»54º F
The XP line forms part of the Spiuk Essentials family and is focussed on the active cyclist looking for high-level solutions. This is characterised by a perfect compromise between performance, reliability, compatibility and aesthetics. The continuation of our most successful range of gloves. The XP gloves are the most versatile proposal from Spiuk for moderate or intense winters. Built to resist the wind and cold thanks to the M2V® membrane they have all types of solutions to optimise comfort of use and functionality.
- Made of 3-layer bi-elastic fabrics.
- Tight pattern. Velcro® adjustment pad on wrists. Advanced finger seams to reduce pressure and rubbing.
- M2V® Membrane, windproof and breathable.
- GEL pad anatomically distributed on the palm.
- Air Vented. Direct evacuation channels for excess heat in the palm.
- Strategically placed silicone pads to improve grip of fingers and palm.
- Touchscreen inserts in index finger and thumb for interactivity with Smartphone screens.
- Absorbent polar fabric for sweat and/or mucosity of thumb.
- Reflective elements and inserts.