The low profile Wearable X is a convenient and easy-to-use cycling safety light. You can simply attach it to your clothing or pack with a one-touch, detachable clip, or directly to your bicycle via the included rubber strap. With six lighting modes from which to choose, the Li-ion rechargeable battery can provide up to 30 hours of service between charges. The auto save mode automatically changes to slow flashing mode when the battery runs low, which can be fully recharged using a simple USB port in just 2 hours. Getting dark on your commute? Wear it.
See and be seen with the Cateye Volt 500 Lumen XC rechargeable front light, featuring a clever Hyper Constant (flashing) mode which puts the light on the low setting while simultaneously flashing on high to enable you to see the road while also being seen by motorists and pedestrians.
Ravemen CR500 Front Light Bestseller
combined with TR20 Rear light.
1.DuaLens optical designed low beam, providing anti-glare broad light for commuting, no dazzle for oncoming riders and pedestrians
2. Wired remote button to change brightness levels without releasing the grip
3. Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator
4. Micro USB charging port to charge the light easily
5. Durable anodized aluminum body with better heat dissipation
6. Quick release design for easily slide in/out
7. Compatible with handlebar from 22.2mm to 31.8mm diameter