Showing all 4 results
Recommended for high/medium intensity activities
18º»35º C / 65º»95º F
– Made with bi-elastic fabrics.
– Fabrics with ErgodryFresh® technology. Catch and break resistant.
– Mesh fabric on body, and micro-perforated fabric on palms, favouring rapid heat and sweat evacuation.
– Terry towel effect fabric on thumbs.
– Anatomically distributed GEL padding.
– Velcro and stretch rim system for optimum adjustment. Integrated pulls on fingers for easy glove removal.
The XP line forms part of the Spiuk Essentials family and is focussed on the active cyclist looking for high-level solutions. This is characterised by a perfect compromise between performance, reliability, compatibility and aesthetics. The continuation of our most successful range of gloves. The XP gloves are the most versatile proposal from Spiuk for moderate or intense winters. Built to resist the wind and cold thanks to the M2V® membrane they have all types of solutions to optimise comfort of use and functionality.
The high performance SPIUK TOP TEN COLD&RAIN range is perfect for cold and unstable weather periods, achieving a perfect balance between breathability and protection against cold and rain. The TOP TEN gloves assure Waterproof and Windproof protection thanks to their HY-TEX® technology, a single piece of membrane without seams covering the entire hand. Thanks to their elasticity and thickness, they have great mobility and a nice feeling, allowing good interactivity with handlebars and brakes. Their internal layer helps maintaining the heat.