The 27.5-inch Mavic Crossmax pair of wheels offers a smoother ride, increased traction and reduced risk of punctures thanks to UST technologies. The design of the rim has an internal width of 25 mm with a profile without support flanges.
- Use: MTB
- Front Axle: 15/ 110 mm Thru Axle Boost
- Rear Axle: 12/ 148 mm Thru Axle Boost
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape rim strip
- Profile without inner flanges (hookless)
- Measurement ETRTO 27.5": 584x25TSS
- Brake type: Disk, 6 bolts
- Diameter of the hole for the valve: 6.5 mm
- Material: Aluminium S6000
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and Tubetype
- Self-adjusting Sealed Cartridge Bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Front and back cores: Aluminium
- Shaft material: Aluminium
- Hub: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Recommended tyre sizes: from 46 to 64 mm (1.8" to 2.5")
- Weight (without tyres): 1850 g
- Delivered with: Tubeless rim strip, User's Guide
- UST System
The UST system eliminates air gap friction to reduce rolling resistance. It allows you to ride with lower tire pressure to improve grip in corners.
- Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage, with only 9º. The non-contacting rubber seal allows for minimum friction, while the wide range of shaft ends makes it super-purpose.