Garmin Edge 830 Performance Bundle
This Performance Bundle from Garmin includes an Edge 830 cycle computer that features an aerodynamic shape, enhanced navigation and safety features and a speed, cadence and heart rate sensor, so you have everything you need to get the most out of training.
Edge 830 Cycle Computer
Garmin’s Edge 830 cycle computer comes with dynamic performance monitoring that provides you with key insights into every area of your cycling performance including VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more. Key safety features also include a new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia. Routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing gives you the best possible customisable routes that let you ride like a local.
The bundle provides even further metrics and insights into your performance with the greatest of accuracy including three different kinds of sensor including a speed sensor, a cadence sensor, and a heart rate monitor. The sensors connect and feed straight back to the cycling computer. The out-front mount provides a great viewpoint for the computer that creates comfortable positioning.
In the Box
- Edge 830 cycling computer
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- Speed sensor
- Cadence sensor
- Heart rate monitor
- USB cable
- Responsive device features a larger, 2.6’’ colour touchscreen display and a compact aerodynamic form factor
- Up to 20 hours of battery life
- ClimbPro feature shows remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course
- Customisable with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- Routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing which helps you to ride like a local
- On-device route creation with off-course recalculation and back to start
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia
- Mountain bike specific dynamics that track jump count, jump distance and hang time
- New GRIT feature shows the difficulty of a ride
- New FLOW feature measures how smoothly you descend a trail giving you a score to beat next time
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more
- Screen Size: 2.6"
- Screen Pixels: 246 x 322 pixels
- Smartphone Compatibility: iPhone, Android.
- Power Meter Compatible: Yes
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours
- Internal memory: 16GB
- Weight: 79.1g