The Hartington A8 is Forme's flagship, fashion-focused, leisure bike. With a comfortable upright riding position, it's perfect for those little trips to the village shops, rides through the park or nipping into town for a coffee.
For some, a bike is more than just a bike, it is a reflection of one’s self. The Hartington is a functional yet fashionable bike that offers style and sophistication with a splash of fun. With its classic styling and modern geometry, it’s a bike that both looks good and performs reliably, without compromise.
- Alloy 6061 frame:lightweight and durable.
- 8 speed shimano gears:enables steep inclines to be easily be tackled.
- Rear carrier and plastic mudguards:enable luggage to be easily transported and clothes to kept dry should your ride encounter light rain.
- Frame: AL6 CITY, 9 X 135MM
- Fork: Hi-Tensile Rigid Fork
- Number of Gears: 8
- Gear Shifters: Shimano SL-RS47
- Chainset: STEEL CRANK 36T, 165MM
- Chainrings: 36T
- Rear Cassette: Shimano ALTUS CS-HG31, 8-SPEED, 11-32T
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano ALTUS RD-M310
- Bottom Bracket: Cartridge BB
- Rims: Double Wall Alloy with Alloy Hub
- Front Hub: 36H Nutted
- Rear Hub: 36H Nutted
- Front Tyre: DELI S-151, 26 X 1-3/8
- Rear Tyre: DELI S-151, 26 X 1-3/8
- Brakes: ALLOY V-BRAKE
- Handlebars: Forme ALLOY, 620MM
- Handlebar Grips or Tape: Comfort Grips Brown
- Headset: EXTERNAL THREADED
- Stem: Alloy 80mm Extension
- Saddle: SELLE ROYAL ONDINA, STEEL RAIL
- Seatpost: 27.2mm x 250mm alloy
- Accessories: Basket
- Weight: Not Available