The Dawes Mojave has long been one of the most popular models in the standard trekking range. So with the boom in electric bikes, Dawes thought what better model to electrify!
Built around a unisex frame design, this one bike will cater for a wide variety of cyclists. Couple that with accessories which come as standard including full length mudguards, rear carrier and big-foot propstand and the all new Dawes Mojav-E really is a jack of all trades. Ideal for commuting to work, carry your things on the back, or just going for a spin in the countryside with a picnic, this 250W electric bike takes the brunt of the work so you can either ride much further than normal, or make that quick journey without arriving all sweaty.
The 36V 10Ah battery neatly connects to the downtube, keeping it out of the way, and it can easily be disconnected by key if you’d rather charge it up inside your home. The 250W rear hub motor smoothly assists you up to 25kph and offers a range of approx 45km per charge. Dawes have also fitted easy to use, reliable Shimano 21spd gears and powerful mechanical disc brakes to help bring you to a stop.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 250W Rear Hub Motor: Provides assistance up to 25Kph and aids you to tackle the inclines.
- 21 Shimano Gears: Proven reliability to aid on all terrains.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes: Provide great stopping power whatever the conditions.
- FRAME Dawes Unisex 6061 Alloy Hybrid Frame
- Rear Suspension (if applicable) N/A
- Fork Suspension fork with disc mounts
- Motor 36V 250W Motor
- Battery 36V 10Ah Downtube Battery, with battery indicator
- Controller 36V LED Display; on/off, 3 levels of power assistance, battery indicator and “walk assist” button
- Number of Gears 21
- Gear Shifters Shimano SL-TX30 Thumbshifter 7x3spd
- Chainset Prowheel 170mm Crank
- Chainrings 28x38x48
- Rear Cassette Shimano 7spd 14-28T
- Chain KMC
- Front Derailleur Shimano FD-TY510 3spd
- Rear Derailleur Shimano RD-TY300 7spd
- Bottom Bracket Cartridge BB 68x122.5mm
- Pedals 9/16” Axle
- Rims Double Wall Alloy, 27.5″ (disc only)
- Front Hub 36H, Alloy
- Rear Hub 36V 250W Motor, 36H Alloy body
- Front Tyre CST 700 x 38C Trekking Tyres
- Rear Tyre CST 700 x 38C Trekking Tyres
- Brakes Mechanical Disc Brakes, 160mm rotors
- Handlebars Lo-Rise bar, 620mm wide
- Handlebar Tape Black Comfort Grips
- Headset Sealed
- Stem CST 700 x 38C Trekking Tyres
- Adjustable Quill Stem CST 700 x 38C Trekking Tyres
- Saddle Dawes Comfort saddle
- Seatpost Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2mm x 300mm
- Accessories 240V Mains charger, front, and rear full-length mudguards, rear carrier, and Big-foot prop stand