Introducing the Belgravia 20" Heritage Bike from Viking! The 20" Viking Belgravia features a 20" wheelset and built upon a steel 11" low-step through frame offering ease of hopping on and off, and provides an upright geometry for best visibility on the path ahead. Fitted with junior specific components allows you child to remain in control, such short-reach handlebars and equipped with a junior heritage saddle provides stress-free riding. The 20" Belgravia is equipped with a sophisticated finishing kit, up front the bike features wicker basket, a colour coordinated hockey-style chainguard, colour coordinated front and rear mudguards, non-slip pedals, and fitted with a rear pannier rack complete with bungee straps.
- Frame: Girls Hi-tensile heritage frame, with a low step over top tube
- Frame size: 11", for ages 7 to 9 years
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel uni-crown.
- Gears: Shimano 6 speed indexed gears. Shimano Thumbshifter Plus gear lever. 14/28 full bearing freewheel. Shimano Tourney rear derailleur.
- Headset: Steel full ball bearing, full chrome plated.Chainset: Steel single 36T, with enclosed chainguard. Thun cartridge bb set, 118mm black.
- Wheels: 20" alloy 36 holes single wall rims with 20” x 1.75” black, white wall Kenda tyres.
- Hubs: Steel 14G x 3/8" x 36h x 100 x 150mm, nutted.
- Brakes: Alloy V brake with alloy 2 finger type silver brake levers. Levers have reach adjust facility.
- Steering: Steel City style handlebar 500mm, Steel trekking 22.2mm short reach stem, 30-degree rise. Tan coloured trekking type comfort grips.Saddle: Tan girls comfort saddle with a steel chrome seat post, 25.4 x 200mm.
- Additional: Steel front & rear 20" mudguards, alloy kickstand, rear carrier with bungee straps and a front wicker basket.
- Frame colour: blue
- Fork Colour: blue
- Weight: 13.00kg