This Townsend Duo Boys Balance Bike is a great starter bike for adventurous youngsters!
Balance bikes are a great way to get kids into cycling and will get them riding a 12" bike without stabilisers in no-time! The Townsend Duo balance bike introduces kids to the feel of riding to build up their confidence and avoids them relying on stabilisers when they get their first pedal bike.
Suitable for children from age 2 (dependent on their height), the frame is convertible so that the bike can adapt to your child, by increasing both the saddle height and reach as they grow.
Puncture proof tyres make for uninterrupted fun, while the comfortable saddle and ergonomic grips ensure a comfortable ride that will make kids love gliding and scooting.
Suitable for kids age 2-4 years, inside leg measurement of 33-45cms / 13-18".
- Depth: 870 MM
- Height: 400 MM
- Width: 360 MM
- Frame Size (in inch): 6
- Saddle Detail: Comfort
- Suspension: N
- Tyre Size (in inch): 10
- 10 inch colour co-ordinated mag wheels with puncture proof tyres.
- Reversible frame creates 2 different sized balance bikes so that it can grow with the child
- Large padded saddle for ultimate comfort whilst cruising along.
- Comfy ergonomic handlebar grips for a reassuring hold.
- Front and rear mudguards.
- Full-length seat-post maximises the amount of adjustment available.
- Inside Leg: 33-45 cms