Bryton Rider 750T GPS Cycle Computer Bundle
The Rider 750T GPS Cycle Computer Bundle features a 2.8" colour touch screen, pre-loaded navigation maps and Bluetooth/ANT+ speed, cadence and heart rate monitor sensors. Plus, with its online navigation and advanced training features you can plan your route ahead before setting off and evaluate your performance at the end of a long day in the saddle. This computer is also compatible with Shimano Steps electric bike (E-Bike) systems, giving you a live status of your bike at all times.
Compatible with Bluetooth and ANT+ Training Sensors
Designed for demanding cyclists looking for powerful new features and technologies, the all new Rider 750 excites with pre-loaded maps for online navigation and a range of advanced training features well beyond its price tag. The Rider 750 also includes new features such as the Bike Radar System and full support for smart trainer bikes as well as compatibility with all your Bluetooth and ANT+ sensors including all brands of Power meters.
2.8" Colour Touch Screen and Pre-Loaded Maps
With an interactive graphical user interface (GUI) with easy-to-understand icons on a bright 2.8-inch colour touch screen, the Rider 750 offers a compelling user experience. It combines powerful features such as online navigation with pre-loaded maps of the most important regions and address entry by voice command with new technologies such as ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) for smart exercise bikes, 3 highly customizable bike profiles and support for Bike Radar systems. Furthermore, the Rider 750 E is compatible with SHIMANO Steps and can show the status of your e-bike on the display.
The Rider 750 T bundle comes packaged with a Bluetooth/Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor and Speed & Cadence sensors in the box.
- 2.8-inch colour touch screen with graphical user interface (GUI)
- Online navigation with OSM
- Online search by voice command
- Google fuzzy search
- Downloadable world maps
- Route tracking with POI/peak information
- Indoor trainer compatible with ANT+/FE-C connectivity to give control of the Smart trainers
- Virtual ride simulation
- Training with TrainingPeaks
- 3 quickly changeable profiles
- Automatic sensor scan
- Wireless connections - BLE/ANT+/ANT+ FE-C / WLAN
- ESS support
- Support of Bike Radar Systems
- Support for e-bike (Shimano Steps)
In the Box
- Rider 750 Main Unit
- USB Cable
- Bike Mount + Sport Out Front Mount
- Bluetooth/Ant+ Heart Rate Monitor
- Bluetooth/Ant+ Heart Rate Speed Sensor
- Bluetooth/Ant+ Heart Rate Cadence Sensor
- Safety Lanyard
- Quick Start Guide
- Versatility at its Core: For cyclists seeking powerful new features and technologies, the Rider 750 incorporates online navigation with preloaded maps and advanced trainings, in combination with new integrations such as Bike Radar System and Smart Trainer support as well as dynamic sensor support.
- Colour Touchscreen with GUI: Built with a large 2.8” colour touch screen, the Rider 750 incorporates a new intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) with dynamic colours corresponding to customized HR / Power zones and easy-to-understand icons. Incorporating both a classic cycling page mode as well as a Graphical Mode for viewing cycling data in a vivid multi-coloured graphical setup.
- Online Navigation with OSM: Using downloadable OpenStreetMaps (OSM), Rider 750 provides location and detailed direction data at a glance. When using the navigation feature, you can view detailed turn-by-turn route guidance, including distance and direction information before every turn, and, when riding off route, the Rider 750 will automatically reroute to help get the ride back on track.
- Online Voice Search: With connection to the internet, you can use your voice to search for locations on the Rider 750, eliminating the need to use on-screen keyboards. Available in over 100 languages, the voice search features offers a faster, more intuitive and more convenient to find addresses or POIs.
- Follow Track with POI/Peak Information: Knowing the distance to your next stop is always motivating and useful. After setting up your POI and Peak info using the Bryton Active App, you can check the distance to your next POI or Peak in Follow Track mode, allowing you to make the right decision based on your status and stay motivated along the way.
- Virtual Ride: Experience endless possibilities from the comfort of home with Virtual Track Simulation. Utilizing ANT+ FE-C compatibility, the Rider 750 will work seamlessly with most smart trainers and can simulate recorded tracks from the Bryton Active App. These converted tracks can simulate different gradients which better emulate the on-road experience.
- Smart Trainer Workout: Easily create custom virtual workouts for smart trainers with the Rider 750 at home! Training plans can be built with the Bryton Active App and downloaded directly to the Rider 750. With ANT+ FE-C support, the Rider 750 will communicate with your smart trainer to simulate the resistance from the training plan.
- Smart Trainer Control: Control your smart trainer right from the Rider 750. Customize the trainer's resistance level to fit your training goals or set the target power to achieve your desired wattage.
- TrainingPeaks Workout: To make training easier than ever, Rider 750 now supports workout plans from TrainingPeaks®. Workouts can be planned on TrainingPeaks® and exported to the Rider 750 via the Bryton Active App. Trainings can then be easily and conveniently started from the device to reach training goals.
- 3 Easy-to-Switch Profiles: Now with support for up to 3 bike profiles, it is easier than ever to customize your device for any type of setup. Settings for each profile can be completely modified, including the ability to rename each profile, for any type of cycling.
- Auto Sensor Scan: After pairing multiple sensors, the Rider 750 will employ the collective sensor pool to automatically scan for nearby active sensors. Simply confirm the sensor connection with the active sensor and it is ready to go. Using the Bryton Active app, sensor names can be customized for easy recognition.
- ESS Support: The Rider 750 supports electronic gear-shifting systems including Shimano’s Di2, SRAM’s eTap and Campagnolo’s EPS. Gear information, such as gear ratio, gear combo and even battery life (such as on the ESS), are displayed immediately on the Rider 750, eliminating the need to manually check the crankset and cassette.
- Bike Radar Support: The Rider 750 supports ANT+ Radar after simple pairing. While in the Meter Page, the radar strip will display approaching vehicles, utilizing the Rider 750’s vivid colour screen for easy-to-understand vehicle icons and colour changes for status, as well as include 3 levels of warning with audio notifications.
- E-Bike Support: The Rider 750 Incorporating E-Bike support for Shimano Steps, displays E-Bike data for over 160 bicycle brands. It supports ANT+ Radar which displays approaching vehicles through the Rider 750’s vivid screen. It includes 3 warning levels with audio notifications.
- Sync to Bryton Active App: Enjoy seamless over-the-air synchronization to Bryton Active. Workout data can be automatically synced via WLAN directly from the Rider 750 or via Bluetooth from the device to the Bryton Active App, where progress and graphical analysis can be viewed, and rides can be shared to social media. Additionally using the Bryton Active App, it’s possible to sync and plan workouts, downloads planned trips and much more. Also after simple setup, STRAVA, TrainingPeaks, Selfloops and Relive Auto Sync from your Bryton Active account make it easier to share activities and compare with millions.
- STRAVA, TrainingPeaks, Selfloops and Relive with Auto Sync: Compete with worldwide riders through Rider 750 recorded data. Workout files are automatically saved in FIT format, which can then be uploaded to popular training sites (so no software is needed to convert files). It is also super easy to sync activities from the Bryton Active App to Strava/TrainingPeaks/Selfloops by pairing accounts. What's even better is the Rider 750 supports professional training applications, such as GoldenCheetah, for detailed post-workout analysis.
- Colour: Black
- Option: With Speed/Cadence Combo & HR Sensors