The Bianchi Aria 2021 range provides maximum aerodynamic benefit without compromising on ride quality, handling and comfort. Aria is Italian for "air", and cutting straight through it is what this bike is all about.
Aerodynamic tube profiling is matched by an aero seat post and deeper section Fulcrum Racing wheels with a rim profile that makes them both stable in crosswinds and slick at slipping through the wind when it's blowing right in your face.
With a choice of 4 spec options comprising of electronic and mechanical shifting and myriad Shimano and Sram component combos, the 2021 Aria offers more variety than ever before. Hydraulic disc brakes offer unrivaled stopping power in all weathers, so you can descend and corner with confidence even in slippery wet conditions.
Aria is designed around Bianchi's tried and tested race geometry, fast and well balanced with an emphasis on aerodynamics without having to be in an uncomfortable and uncompromising super stretched position. The ride quality is both fast and responsive as well as comfortable enough to ride all day long.
- FRAME - Aria Disc carbon, mechanical/electronic shifting compatible, PressFit 86,5x41mm BB, head tube 1.4"- 1.1/8", integrated seat clamp, full carbon dropout, flat mount, thru axle 12x142mm, sizes 44-47-50-53-55-57- 59-61cm
- Fork - Bianchi Full Carbon 1.4">1.1/8" integrated head, Disc brake flat mount, thru axle 12x100mm
- Drivetrain - Shimano Ultegra
- Brakes - Shimano BR-8070, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake
- SEATPOST CLAMP included in the frame
- HEADSET - Fsa Orbit C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8">1.14", 45°/45° ACB steeel bearings, w/15mm top cap for 47mm/52mm OD head tube
- SHIFTER - Shimano Ultegra ST-R8020 2x11sp, Shimano ST-R8025
smaller lever size only for frame sizes 44-47-50-53cm
- REAR DERAILLEUR - Shimano Ultegra RD-R8000 SS 11sp, top normal shadow design, direct attachment, Max 25-30T for double
- FRONT DERAILLEUR - Shimano Ultegra FD-R8000, down swing, brazed-on
type, 61-66°, max chainring 46/53T, CL: 43,5mm
- CRANKSET - Shimano Ultegra, Hollowtech II, crank length: 165mm-44cm, 170mm-47/53cm, 172.5mm- 55/59cm, 175mm-61cm
- BOTTOM BRACKET - Shimano SM-BB72-41B, PressFit
- CHAIN - Kmc X11-1 EPT finish, 11sp
- CASSETTE / FREEWHEEL - Shimano Ultegra, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21- 24-27-30T
- BRAKES - Shimano BR-8070, flat mount, hydraulic disc brake
- BRAKE LEVER included w/shifters
- DISC ROTOR Shimano Center Lock, with Ice Technology, diam. 160mm
- RIM/WHEELSET - Fulcrum Racing 818 disc brake, aluminium C19 2WF-R Tubeless ready rims 622x19c, 34mm profile, thru axle front 12x100mm- rear 12x142mm, center lock AFS
- TIRES - Vittoria Rubino IV 700x28, 60TPI, Folding, G2.0Graphene, black
- STEM - Reparto Corse 3D Forged alloy 6061, rise -8°, 1.1/8", Ext: 70mm-44, 90mm-47/50cm, 100mm-53cm, 110mm- 55/57cm, 120mm-59cm, 130mm-61cm
- HANDLEBAR - Reparto Corse Aero Compact, alloy 6061 diam. 31,8mm, reach 74mm, drop 116mm, Size: 400mm-44/53cm, 420mm-55/59cm, 440mm-61cm
- GRIP / TAPE - La Spirale Ribbon cork w/carbon look plug w/Bianchi logo
- SEATPOST - Aria Full Carbon Aero, clamp with alloy head adjustable and reversible +/- 35mm; length: 250mm-44cm, 300mm-47/50cm, 350mm-53/61cm
- SADDLE - Selle Royal Seta S1, steel rails, 278x144mm
- BOTTLE CAGE - Elite Paron Race composit
- WATER BOTTLE - Bianchi Loli 600ml