The Altura Progel 2 Windproof Gloves utilise a triple bonded windproof upper plus a ProGel palm giving you excellent cold weather protection and a natural bar feel for the cooler months of the year.
The Altura Progel 2 Windproof Gloves are ideal for winter riding when conditions are cold but dry. Bringing together Altura's weather protection technologies they provide warm insulation and resistance to the wind. The extended Winter Cuff sits perfectly with jersey and jacket cuffs to provide a close seal against the cold.
The palm benefits from Altura's ErgoFit™ 3D patterning - this results in fewer creases across the palm which leads to a far more comfortable and natural feel when gripping the bars.
If you head out regularly to hone your fitness in the winter months then the Progel 2 Windproof Gloves offer the protection you'll appreciate when conditions are cold, dry and windy.
- Altura Shield™ technology - wind and water resistance
- Altura Thermo™ technology - insulation and warmth
- Altura ProGel™ - strategically placed gel inserts
- ErgoFit 3D patterning - fewer creases across the palm for more comfort
- Winter cuff construction
- Retroreflective trims for increased visibility