FX 3 Disc is a versatile hybrid bike that's primed for performance, comfort and utility. It has features like a lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, a 1x drivetrain and powerful disc brakes that stop in any weather. It's a commuting pro if you want it to be, or the perfect fitness companion on road and rail trails.
You're a commuter or fitness rider who’s having fun spending more time in the saddle. You want a great-looking bike that's versatile, comfortable and built with quality parts that will perform on longer rides.
A lightweight aluminium frame, a carbon fork, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power and a simple 1x drivetrain that ditches the front derailleur for less clutter and easier operation. Don't worry, with the wide-range 11-46 cassette still gives you all the gears you need to conquer hills and crush flats. Plus, a vibration-absorbing handlebar and ergonomic grips for more comfort on every ride.
FX 3 Disc is a lightweight and fast fitness bike, commuter and neighbourhood cruiser all in one. For all the great things about this bike, the best tech upgrade is the simple-yet-capable 1x10 drivetrain.
- The 1x drivetrain gives you all the gears you need and none you don’t
- It's easy to accessorise with an MIK rear rack, a kickstand, mudguards, lights and more!
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting or cruising to the farmer's market to do the weekly shop
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
- You can pair FX with your smartphone and send your ride data to your favourite fitness app when you add DuoTrap S
- FRAME Alpha Gold Aluminium, DuoTrap S-compatible, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, rack and mudguard mounts, 135x5 mm QR
- FORK FX Carbon, rack and mudguard mounts, flat-mount disc, 405 mm axle-to-crown. ThruSkew 5 mm QR
- HUB FRONT Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt, 5x100 mm QR
- HUB REAR Bontrager alloy, sealed bearing, alloy axle, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub, Boost148, 12 mm thru axle
- RIM Bontrager Tubeless Ready Disc, 32-hole, Presta valve
- TIRE Bontrager H2 Comp, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700x32c
- MAX TIRE SIZE 38c without mudguards, 35c with mudguards
- SHIFTER Shimano Deore M4100, 10 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR Shimano Deore M5120, long cage
- CRANK Size: XS, S, M
Prowheel alloy, 40T narrow-wide ring, 170 mm length
- CASSETTE Shimano Deore M4100, 11-46, 10-speed
- CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed
- PEDALS Bontrager City pedals
- MAX. CHAINRING SIZE 1x: 42T, 2x/3x: 48T
- SADDLE Bontrager H1
- SEATPOST Bontrager alloy, 27.2 mm, 12 mm offset, 330 mm length
- HANDLEBAR Size: XS, S, M
Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone, alloy, 31.8 mm, 15 mm rise, 600 mm width
- GRIPS Bontrager Satellite IsoZone Plus, lock-on, ergonomic
- STEM Size: M, L, XL, XXL
Bontrager Comp, 31.8 mm, Blendr compatible, 7-degree, 100 mm length
- HEADSET 1-1/8" threadless, sealed cartridge bearings
- BRAKE Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Shimano hydraulic disc, MT201 lever, UR300 calliper
- BRAKE ROTOR Shimano RT26, 6-bolt,160 mm
- ROTOR SIZE Max brake rotor size: 160 mm
- WEIGHT M - 11.38 kg / 25.09 lbs
- WEIGHT LIMIT This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 136 kg (300 lb).